Admission and Withdrawl
1. Nobody can claim admission as a matter of right and the school authorities can refuse admission without assigning any reason.
2. Age limit for admission to L.K.G. is 3+ (June 1st).
3. Every child seeking admission must be introduced in person to the principal by his/her parents/legal guardians.
4. Name and date of birth of students (endorsed by a competent authority) once entered in the Admission Register will not be altered.
5. Application for T.C along with the prescribed fee should be submitted to the office atleast 3 days before the T.C is to be issued.
Examination and Promotion
1. Annual Promotion based on the rules and regulations of the Department of Education, Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
2. Students absenting themselves from any examination will not be re-examined.
3. Student who fails twice in the same class will not be kept in the school.
4. A minimum of 90% attendance is compulsory.
5. Anyone who resorts to malpractice will be debarred from the rest of the examination. This may even lead to the dismissal of such a student from the school.
6. Result declared at the end of the year is final in all cases and will not be reconsidered.
7. In all matters connected with the admission, dismissal, examination and promotion/detention of the student, the decision of the Principal is final and binding.